Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I am a 21 Year old Fashion Design Student studying at the university of Leeds, UK. Fashion is something I am really passionate about as a lot of people already know. I love to travel the world and learn and experience different cultures. Photography and architecture inspire me massively. Music and dance are also something i love. As well as studying Fashion I have also learnt basic mandarin. At the moment and learning French as part of my course. I have recently been studying in China for a month after been successful in a study programme which was the most amazing experience.

Diesel - Liquid Space

Thursday 10 December 2009

The British Fashion Awards 2009


LONDON 25 WINNER – Kate Moss




OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN FASHION DESIGN WINNER – John Galliano




MENSWEAR DESIGNER WINNER – Kim Jones for dunhill



MODEL WINNER – Georgia May Jagger


DESIGNER BRAND WINNER – Burberry


SWAROVSKI EMERGING TALENT AWARD – READY TO WEAR WINNER – Peter Pilotto

SWAROVSKI EMERGING TALENT AWARD - ACCESSORIES WINNER – Holly Fulton




DESIGNER OF THE YEAR WINNER – Christopher Bailey



BRITISH COLLECTION OF THE YEAR WINNER – Christopher Kane


No comments:

Post a Comment